Monday, August 25, 2008

The Cutest Boys EVER!


I think the shock is finally starting to wear off when I look at Hayden. Who knew he was so handsome under all that hair! I will say that I am not a fan of his current hair style but I don't want it as long as it was before. He told me he needs to keep it short so he can be ready to go on a mission. CUTE! 

quick story - The other day he walked into our room and saw a lighter sitting on Rick's nightstand. Rick was laying on the bed. Hayden picks up the lighter and holds it in front of Rick's face and says, "How many times have I told you, DONT LEAVE THIS WHERE I CAN FIND IT. It is dangerous! "
He is such a smart kid and lots of fun too. Watching the Olympics with him has been very entertaining. He is ready to get a gold medal in every event and can't wait until he is 8 years old so he can watch them again. When we were walking through the church parking lot yesterday he saw the symbol on the trunk of an Audi and said - LOOK it is the Olympics! 
Joshy is loving independence - what 
of it he has. He wants to feed himself 
and walk by himself and get his own food out of the fridge. He can't stand Hayden helping him do anything but it is so cute on the rare occasions that they play together and are laughing. His favorite thing to do is bark like a dog and also say "DADUH, MOMMA, HAHAHAHAHA!" Oh ya and how could I forget - the word  NO !!! Ask him anything and that is his response. He will even shake his head and sometimes give you the evil eye. How can a cute little guy look so mean? I will have to find a picture of it for the next post. It always makes us laugh.

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Fun pictures. I agree, they are VERY cute boys. And such fun personalities!

Grandma Beth Grandma Beth What fun to visit with them! said...

Of course my two grandson's are so handsome, they look just like their mom and dad. I have never had any grandkids with as much energy as Hayden and Joshy. My day is always special and fun when I see them. I love Hayden and Joshy so much.