Sunday, March 1, 2009

Provo Temple March 09

So maybe you can guess who took this picture....Hayden did a great job other than is looks like we all might slide off the tilted bench soon. Almost every picture he takes is so good. I think he will be a mighty fine photographer.


He is an angel...

Now Rick is getting into the photography....I like this shot and its one of the only ones that Joshy would sit still for. Guess he wanted some space.
















They were checking out Angel "Ramoni".

5 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Looks like fun! Love the angel Ramoni.

Angela said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm so glad to be able to keep tabs on you like this! What a blessing. Congrats on your marriage and babies, since I apparently missed that!

Case said...

CUTE PICS! I love the one of Josh in the foreground with your guys seen in the back. And rick is looking skinny...I'm glad that he is participating in the B.L. competition, I feel guilty every week when my Dad sends that emial out because it was one of those "oh I meant to do that" things that I didn't, but it's good that he is doing so well.
Your kids are precious.

Grandma Beth Grandma Beth What fun to visit with them! said...

What great pictures of the family. Those boys are growing up too fast. I especially love Hayde's comments and I love the one with the boys enjoying their ice cream.

Kenn and Natalie said...

So why didn't I know you have a blog????? I'm so glad you found mine, now I can read yours!!! Yes, we are way excited to move to Utah!!! Now we can hang out again!