Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Pics for the Year 2009

This was a first for Joshy - I was pretty impressed with his icecream cone eating skills. Hayden is old school but fun to watch none the less. It was the perfect way to end a stressful day. I love my boys and I am so grateful that I can laugh with them and enjoy being a kid again!


This was also a first - I have never had both kids in white shirts and ties before. Hayden is starting to cooporate and now thinks its cool to look like daddy. Thankfully Joshy went along with it too. I have this vision of them being best friends throughout their childhood and teenage years....I hope it comes true!













Joshy is such a little guy - nothing like Hayden was at this age. The difference in the boys sure makes life a little more interesting around here.











You should have seen the poor kid trying to get out of there....he he! Of course we did take him off the table first...and just in case you were wondering, he hasn't tried to climb in it again.

1 comment:

BrittanyLane said...

Love the thumbs up. Your boys are getting so big!